February Bullet Journal Spread

by - Sunday, February 04, 2018


Hey guys! So sorry for the lack of food and travel posts. I promise they'll be back shortly hihi. There's just this craft called Bullet Journaling that's been eating my weekends. I'm enjoying it so much! It just feels so good to just get lost and be in my mind palace. Since February is the Love month, I decided to make a theme for my spread. Obviously, there are a lot of hearts! Hearts. Strings. Leaves. Aaaand, colors! Scroll down to see how my February setup looks like.*wink* *wink*

Monthly Spread


For my monthly overview this month, I have decided to not take up the whole space for the February Calendar. I regret not having a future log on my Bullet Journal Setup so to at least make up for it, I included a Goals and Next Month section

Including these two will help me plan for the current month and the next month without rushing on to make the weekly spreads. And you'll know why on the next paragraphs.

I also included a sidebar-like daily tracker for the things that I wanted to track for that month. I love how simple it is and hopefully, I get to check them everyday. Guess what P stands for haha.

Weekly Spread


I think I've overdone my weekly spread this month. It took me hours to finish this and to be honest, I don't find it convenient, especially that I'm mostly busy during weekdays. BUT. I love how it looks hihi. Drawing those leaves is time consuming but they look so cute! Like my monthly spread, I also included my this week and next week sections so I won't forget any plans. And because I already ran out of ideas on what to put on this spread(LOL), I just thought I'd do some lettering on top.(Support LGBT!). At the bottom, I placed my water tracker(because I'm feeling dehydrated this past few days) and something that I should be reminded of at work everyday: LOG MY WORK HOURS! 

I'm thinking of trying another format for my weekly spread if I don't have enough time to recreate this one for the next weeks ahead. I'll update this post if my mind decides to have a new one. ;) 

If you're trying Bullet Journaling too, please leave your comments below. I'd love to hear your insights and see your works. Bye! :)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love seeing spreads like this (especially in blogs! More detailed!). I haven't tried bullet journaling myself. I'm too much of a perfectionist that I might rip off most of the pages before I finish a spread!

    xx, Richel V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richel! Don't worry, I can feel you. I actually feel the same way pag napapangitan ako sa spread ko but I'm not doing it naman to only post it on social media. It actually helps me organize my life. xD Try ka na din! :D

      Delete